Saturday, December 19, 2015

Four!


I'm very happy that I've managed to tat around four of the ten motifs of my Jan Stawasz Masterpiece. I really don't think I'll finish by Christmas. Like many of you, I have some last minute Christmas work to finish.

Last night a made a double batch of ravioli filling. We always have ravioli for Christmas Eve. Daughter Carol will be coming over to help make a batch today. We'll finish the second batch tomorrow. I know I won't have to cook tonight, because we always have fatties (fried ravioli dough) for dinner on ravioli day.

I still have Christmas presents to wrap, as well as a few to make. So, I'm off the get ready for Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Stop, stop, stop. You're making me feel hungry!!! Don't stop the doily though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your homemade ravioli sounds delicious! But keep your beautiful masterpiece safely far away from the sauce :) Maybe you'll finish by New Years; wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doily is looking awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doily looks gorgeous! No need to rush, you'll get it done soon enough. Your homemade ravioli does sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Homemade ravioli sounds lovely
    Why rush the master piece that's when a mistake will be made,
    I still have every present to wrap thank goodness it's only a few and a few days to go they are all going direct to the ones we see.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm amazed you found time to work on the JS as well as make ravioli sauce!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!