Saturday, July 25, 2015

No tatting Thursday

I didn't expect to get much tatting done yesterday, but I didn't get any tatting done yesterday... so sad!


I was feeling a bit off yesterday morning, so I worked on finishing up another dishcloth, which requires very little thought on my part. This one will be for me since there's a big blob of brown at one end. I used up a skein of I Love This Cotton, and when I joined the new yarn, I lost the flow of the color changes. I don't mind for me, but I wouldn't give this one as a gift.

I went to lunch with my friends Carol and Denise. We had a very nice time at a little Mexican restaurant in Lowell, Indiana. By the time I arrived home, I had a full-blown sinus headache and went straight to bed. I'm still feeling a bit off this morning, so I think I'll take it easy. I did read a little trick on the Internet that I remembered to try out this morning. I put ice water in the sink and stretched and clenched my hands for a few minutes. I went back to bed for about an hour and a half and the headache is gone! Now I need to regain some energy.

Pssst! Now it's Saturday, and I realized that I never published this post. The headache came back with a vengeance, and I spent most of the day in bed. Maybe I'll get a chance to tat tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're better today - it's Sunday, by the way in my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday here too, I hope you feel a lot better by the time Sunday gets to you! Jan's pattern and a migraine really wouldn't make a good combination.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!