Thursday, June 25, 2015

The right size


I found a pattern that was just the right size to cover my stone coaster!


Now I don't have to worry about tipping my glass of water over, and the cotton is super absorbent... no more condensation dripping on the table!


I finally took the plunge and restarted round 10 of my Jan Stawasz Masterpiece. I had a couple of false starts, probably because I've been a little distracted this week, but I'm happy to finally be back on track with this beautiful doily!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect coaster! Good luck with the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice coaster!!! :) Double-walled cups are awesome because they do not sweat!! Just a suggestion. :)
    Your doily is fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice contrast - one dense, the other lacy ; one utile, the other decorative :-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the ability to solve problems quickly. The coaster is perfect! And you're finding time to continue the doily!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!