Sunday, March 1, 2015

Multi-tasking

I had a hard time focusing on one thing today, so it's a good thing I have several projects to keep me going!


I got a good start on round 6 of Renulek's Spring Doily today. This is the first time I've tatted a doily in multiple colors, and I really like the way it's turning out.


I'm not quite at the halfway point of the Jan Stawasz Masterpiece, but since I'm making good progress, I'm sure not going to complain!


I had several people call me today, and I find that crocheting button flowers and attaching them to headbands is something I can easily accomplish while talking on the phone.


I finished my scarf today. The color doesn't show up well, again because it's night time. I'll take a better picture tomorrow once this is dried and pressed. I didn't think I had enough warp left to finish a scarf, so this was a pleasant surprise. To make it even better, it looks like I have enough warp left to make either another scarf or a table runner. The big question will be which yarn(s) to use!

8 comments:

  1. Love that scarf - it’s a beauty. You’ve become so accomplished at weaving; I’m suitably impressed!

    You’ve been so fast with the Monster. Almost half-way! You will be finished in no time. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely the scarf, Great buttons on the headbands.
    Well done on the mats they are both looking lovely
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy Busy! You get so much done I'm impressed! The doilies are looking wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might have had trouble staying with one project but you certainly got a lot done overall. I agree, that blue doily looks great in those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have been busy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful progress and that scarf is beautiful, what size thread is that done in or is it a fine yarn?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can I get the doily pattern in English? So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glenna, as far as I know the Jan Stawasz doily is only available in the magazine Moje Robotki. The pattern is diagrammed, so the language is not a problem. Renulek's doily is also diagrammed, and I find her patterns very easy to follow.

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!