Thursday, May 1, 2014

Solstice

Have you visited Robin's blog, Tatting by the Bay? She has been creating some fabulous designs using her iPad, and since I would love to learn how to design some day, I've been following her adventures!


Robin has some wonderful patterns that she shares on her blog. This is the first one I've tatted, named Solstice. It's tatted in two continuous rounds. Robin gives instructions for climbing out of the first round with a split ring, but since my split rings sometimes leave a lot to be desired, I decided to tat it in two rounds. I'm very happy with the result!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice. Split rings are fun. But I know not for you ;( . Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that is pretty. I'm off to check out Robyn's blog, thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice. We use the techniques that work for us, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solstice is beautiful! Nicely done, Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Diane...I am now following Robin's tatting blog and hopefully I will finally learn how to tat. I keep trying. Must. Learn. To. Tat.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!