Monday, November 11, 2013

I won't grow up!

Peter Pan was a huge success!


Madame Director and the students had a wonderful time, and the audience thoroughly enjoyed their shenanigans. Now that there are no more practices to help supervise, no more repairs to props and costumes, perhaps I can truly get back to my first love... tatting!


Despite all the activity of the past few weeks, I have managed to fit in a little tatting time. I'm very grateful to have the day off today. This morning I was able to finish round 6 of Doily 4 from Tatted Fashion by Teiko Fujito. It's now 8" across, and I'm very pleased with the way it looks.

My shuttles are full, so it's time to move on to round 7!

10 comments:

  1. Wow looks like it is growing, how many rounds will this have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a lot of tatting for the morning! Glad you have a day off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - as is you perfect spelling of shenanigans! That's a word I can never get right!
    Fox : )

    p.s. Do NOT grow up! I need all the like-minded friends I can find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh is that doily looking gorgeous!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could have been there to watch the shenanigans. The doily is looking flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The doily is looking mighty fine! Glad that you had a day off to enjoy, a nice down time after all of the hub-bub of a play.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!