Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Excitement!

I just received an email stating that the new Sunlit shuttles are in at Handy Hands! I'm very excited, because I really need more shuttles! ;-)


While I'm waiting for my new shuttles to arrive, I need to stay focused on my newest project. Yes, I've started another Spinning Wheel in Perfect Quilter. This color is #088, Leaf Me Alone... funny name for a very pretty thread.

I've found that when I'm working with this really fine thread, I really don't mind using the shoelace trick at the end of each spoke. That little half stitch isn't noticeable the way it is in size 20. That's nice for me... I only have to wind thread on to one shuttle!

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful name for the thread! Sunlit? What's so special?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like that thread. I just started on a new colorway and it's so much fun to see how it tats up. Love your spinning wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want your report on the sunlits after you get them. The colors are lovely, but I can't tell from the picture how well the points will work for picot joining. Let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bahahaha more shuttles! You are going to be turned into a shuttle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unknown was me. Husband signed in to my iPad . Man needs his own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the mix of greens in this one Diane, more subtle than in some of the other Perfect Quilter threads. It's a bit too fine for my own pleasure though... will make a tiny spinning wheel mat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour Dianne :)Enjoy your new shuttles...I'm on (another) bobbin kick atm...added a few pretty bone bobbins to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes of COURSE you need more shuttles, completely understandable.
    Let me think what colours you may have chosen - I know!! - you bought the whole lot :)
    My daughter is bringing some back for me from Canada - Jennifer Titus gave them to Ginny Weathers who gave them to Justine - aren't they all wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must have quite the shuttle collection! Lovely thread colour indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, you don't have nearly enough shuttles. You must have the Sunlit!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!