Monday, June 10, 2013

And now, back to tatting...

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind! I can't remember an end of the school year when I've had so hectic a schedule. But now that things have slowed down, I think I'll have a little time to tat!


I did manage to work a little on my latest Spinning Wheel glass mat. I've lost the tag, but I think the name of this hand-dyed thread is Gold Dust. The colors don't show up well on the screen, but trust me... this is one gorgeous colorway from Yarnplayer!


Denise was able to meet up with Sue Anna earlier in the week, and Sue Anna sent another beautiful HDT from Yarnplayer. This one is called Campfire, and I can't wait to tat it up. Thank you, Sue Anna!


Besides being addicted to hand-dyed thread, I am also addicted to tatting shuttles. Bet you didn't know that, did you?

These are my two newest Handi-Wind shuttles from Grizzly Mountain Arts. Dave has listed 12 of these beauties so far. I missed out on the first and last listings. I didn't see them until the morning after they were listed, and by then they were gone! That's okay, because I did manage to purchase two from the middle listing.


Let's see... I have two, I know where three others went... I wonder who the lucky tatters are who managed to purchase the other seven?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like another wonderful glass mat!! I bet the color is awesome in person!! :)
    Gorgeous looking colorway there!! :)
    Beautiful shuttles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you survived the whirlwind and will have more time to tat! Those shuttles look very interesting. Pretty thread, I look forward to seeing what you make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your glass mat looks wonderful in Gold Dust!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your glass mat is going to be lovely, love the colour.
    Do the handles on the shuttles come off when tatting.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!