Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Please welcome Carrie!

Hello, dear friends!

It has been a very busy week with play practice every night. My feet hurt. My hips hurt. My arms hurt. My legs hurt. I'm having a blast! Unfortunately, there's been very little time for tatting. I have started on another Workbasket cross, but I'll wait until it's finished before I post a picture.


If you read my most recent Tollway Tatters post, you know that we had the great good fortune to meet Carrie this past weekend. Carrie is seated in this picture, with Carol standing behind her. Of course we asked Carrie when she was going to start a blog, and believe it or not, she started one right away!

Please visit Carrie here and welcome her to both blogging and tatting. There's nothing quite like a kind word and a bit of encouragement!

5 comments:

  1. It was great to meet Carrie!! And I already visited her blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already visited her blog and left her a comment, she has yet to put the followers bit on her sidebar when she does I will follower her.
    Great to meet another new tatter
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! I am still working on the blog, trying to get everything set. Hopefully up and running smoothly soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stopped over, Carrie does very good work. Thanks for the link Diane, I have added her to my list to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.etsy.com/listing/85400898/the-lace-lovin-shuttle?ref=shop_home_active

    Diane - did you see the LacLovin' Shuttle?

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!