Friday, March 1, 2013

Peacock Blues Krzyz

Our friends Gus and Irene have a new grandson. His baptism is next week, and I decided to tat a cross to commemorate the occasion.


At first I planned on using Turquoise Twist, but Denise and I got talking about blues, and Denise mentioned Peacock Blues. I just couldn't get it out of my head, so Peacock Blues became the thread of choice!

I think this is my favorite cross so far!

Pattern: Krzyz from Tatted Treasures by Jan Stawasz
Thread: size 20 Lizbeth #149 Peacock Blues
Gold tone doodad from Fire Mountain Gems

7 comments:

  1. Goodness, everytime I see that cross I want to throw monetary caution to the wind and order that book NOW :-). Such a nice pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just right for a little boy's christening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to your reaction on my blog,your tatting cross is beautiful congreatulation. Hugs Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness is that awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. With Blues being my heartthrob this is definitely my favorite tatted cross you have made. Gorgeous!!! Tatting Hands are Happy Hands...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The doodad fits so perfectly. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many beautiful works. Your tatting is so precise and delicate; you are already a master!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!