Saturday, January 19, 2013

Doodle, doodle, doodle


That's all I did today... doodle. Well, not all... I did do the laundry and the grocery shopping, but whenever I had a little free time... doodle, doodle, doodle!

The top piece isn't a doodle. It's Mary Konior's Leaf Braid from Tatting with Visual Patterns. I used size 20 Lizbeth for all of my tatting today. The green is #167, Jungle Greens. The pink on the left is #621, Dusty Rose Lt. The pink on the right is #628, Salmon Med. The doodads in the center are from Hobby Lobby.

Maybe I had a little too much fun today!

11 comments:

  1. Who ever heard of TOO MUCH FUN? Never :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way that Cindy thinks!

    These are cute Diane!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tatting goes so well with those doodads and the colours are wonderful especially the pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep looking for doodads in my Hobby Lobby and never can find them. Love your combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the doodads you use, they are simple but do add elegance, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One can NEVER have too much fun!!
    Wonderful doodad tats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can never have too much fun! Especially when tatting is involved! All your doodles look good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all so pretty! I like those "Jungle Greens" colors, they look like real leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the doodads - and the motifs look perfect with them. I haven't seen that type of doodad at HL! At their store in Boardman Ohio, they were out of the new Aerlit shuttles which was good and bad. Good because someone is buying them, and they will order more; and bad because I was hoping to go home with a couple more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely doodling dear. All of this and housework...Whew! Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!