Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's about time!

Daughter Joanne called this morning and informed me that I haven't been posting frequently enough! Apparently she's been watching my blog to see what I'm doing with snowflakes. So, these pics are for you, Joanne!


Christmas Delight


Blue Ice


Blue Ice

My Internet connection has been really slow at night. I understand they're upgrading the equipment, and the upgrade was supposed to be finished last week. I hope it's finished soon! 

I haven't been too concerned about my Internet connection, because daughter Carol has asked me to help out at play practice a few times. I am so flattered! I'm in charge of keeping the kids quiet while rehearsal is going on. There are 46 middle school students in the play. That's a lot of munchkins to keep quiet, especially when there's a scene with only two to four characters on set! The play, Aladdin Jr. is in three weeks. I'm really looking forward to this production!

5 comments:

  1. That Ice Blue is so pretty!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughters are keeping you on the straight and narrow! I like the snowflakes, great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Christmas delight,
    How cheeky of her, you can't be keeping the munchkins quite and post on your blog. There's only so many hours in a day.

    Have a nice weekend
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so beautiful! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!