Friday, September 21, 2012

Snowflake #5 without the doodad ~ Pattern included


This one took me forever to tat the second time. I kept getting distracted by other patterns!

size 20 Lizbeth, Christmas Delight #116
2 shuttles wound CTM
Pewter flower link from Fire Mountain Gems, stock #H20-9117FY

*Ring: 4 - 4 + 4 - 4 (if not using metal finding, make join a picot); reverse work

Chain 8; switch shuttles

Ring: 4 - 4 - 4 - 4

Ring: 4 + 4 - 2 - 2 - 4 - 4

Ring: 4 + 4 - 4 - 4; switch shuttles

Chain 8; reverse work

Repeat from *.

Remember, on the last center ring, the last picot is a join to the first picot of the first ring.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice, can't get into Christmas yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I like your pattern and it makes a great snowflake.
    I have done one of your other patterns and it made gorgeous snowflakes, I need to make some small ones for the nursing home where my mother is, they saw my snowflakes when I did a craft table at their summer fair, they fell in love with them and wanted some for christmas decortations but they need small ones, your lovely pattern came just at the right time. Thank you.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the pattern! I love your doodads and pattern is so sweet with or without them! Today is the first day of fall...time to start thinking about SNOWFLAKES!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Without the doodad, it would look very nice on Eva's MOB hairclip. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one, Diane - even if it is red, white and green!
    Fox ; ))

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!