Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's not too late!

I still have plenty of doodads to share if you'd like to participate in Diane's Doodad Double Dare.

You should receive an email from me today confirming that I have doodads ready to mail to you. If you do not receive an email by tonight, please contact me again and give me your mailing info. I have been known to accidentally delete emails without reading them, and I do make mistakes!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone will make with their doodads!


These are the doodads I'll be using. Now I have to choose the thread!

5 comments:

  1. Those are almost a tatting pattern in themselves! I think I may do a "yes-U-can" type challenge to copy those. Totally my style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to participate on this double dare :) I am a begginer tatter and just started a tatting blog. Can't wait to start working with those doodads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I am not a great one for joining in...however this looks an interesting challenge, and something different for me, so I would like to join in, if I may. :)
    snowydavid at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie said (before I deleted it!)...

    Just yesterday my daughter and I were at 4 craft and bead stores looking for "doodads" to use in my tatting. I have seen Fox's and hers are very pretty. Since she is from Canada, I know I'll never find any as pretty as hers. I'll have to start looking on line, I guess. Would love to have a pair of yours.


    Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be part of the challenge, but as a beginning target, I would surely fail the design portion! :) I like that you are inspiring with your work!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!