Saturday, November 26, 2011

A perfect match!


Did you see the pretty pendants that Jane's been making? I'm the lucky recipient of one of them! I wore it to school the other day with my new sweater, and oh... the compliments I received! Not on the sweater, mind you... on the pendant! I was very pleased to tell all of my admirers that my friend Jane made it for me. The kids were especially impressed by it, and I was asked questions about lace, England, and William Shakespeare... gotta love those teachable moments!

Thank you, Jane!

14 comments:

  1. Oooh, glad it got there safely. What a great match of colours. You didn't know I was psychic, did you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh....we're twins! Isn't Jane a sweetie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect!
    Love the reaction from the kids, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely photo of you! Great colours... and terrific new glasses? Wonderful pendant.
    Fox ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely! Those teachable moments- aren't they wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pendant. That's a great photo of you. Maybe there will be some future lacers amongst those students.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So delighted to see this photo! Your wonderful smile says it all! A very special gift from Jane, and a great opportunity to explain that it came all the way from England!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - just looked at the pendants on Jane's blog. They look wonderful & a what a beautiful gift for you to have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, how wonderful! Children are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think purple suits you--you are looking so good! That's such a nice gift from Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look positively radiant in your purples and gifted tatted pendant. Your smile is infectious. Jingle Bell Joys...

    ReplyDelete
  12. You ARE lucky and it IS beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!