Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's so hard to be good!

...especially when luscious new threads arrive in the mail! Do you recognize these? They're from Tatskool... Chocolate Sauce, Raspberry Sorbet, Raspberry Ripple with Real Vanilla... Oh, how I want to tat! However, schoolwork calls. I've just started the third of my summer classes, and there is a ton of reading to do. I'm not complaining... I'm just finding it hard to focus with so many fun things waiting for me!


My nephew Erich is getting married on September 5, Mom and Dad's anniversary. It will be a special day! I'm making his lovely fiance Yvette a beaded bag from Encyclopedia of Crochet by Donna Kooler. I use the term making very loosely. I've only strung 30 beads, and I need 250 for the first side alone!


I'm going to try very hard to complete my class by the end of next week so that I have plenty of time to play!

6 comments:

  1. So glad that you like them.....now go and do your classwork so that you will be able to tat! You do such lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope your homework isn't too hard! Looks like you have some extra special projects lined up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new threads look very nice! Enjoy them when you have the time.

    That beaded bag sounds like it will be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thread is SOOOO pretty. I can't wait to get some. Be a good little girl and finish you work before you dive into that thread! The bag sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes. Unfortunately I DO recognize these! I am putting off handling then - or even LOOKING at them till I finish the TAT course! Now, go study! : ) Fox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful thread! I'm so happy to have gotten mine this week too. I can't wait to see the beaded bag. Happy Studying.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!