Monday, December 8, 2008

Killian!


Look who arrived in the mail today... my very own leprechaun... Killian! He's hiding in my snowflake tree right now, spying on me to see if I'm going to pick up my tatting shuttle. He's fully equipped with red boots and cap, Irish penny, four leaf clovers, and a dashing sash of Rainbow Bright HDT!

He's a gift from my dear friend Pamela. She also sent me a lovely Christmas card with a tatted snowflake of her own design in Rainbow Bright. Thank you, Pamela! I feel truly blessed this Christmas season!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful! Are you sure you trust Killian with all that lovely tatting???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lucky, lucky you to have gotten one of Pamela's Lucky Lil' Leprechauns! Hope you guys have fun tatting up some threadalicious wonders together! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see him settling in, way to go Killian!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Killian is so cute. Knowing Leprechauns as I do, I agree with Lady Shuttle Maker. Don't turn your back on all that lovely tatting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Killian, what a great name! Wonder what mischief he will create

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!