Friday, January 11, 2008

Christmas Angels


Wow! This is one I've had for a while! I can tell from the sticker that I bought it at Yoder Department Store in Indiana. I know that I haven't been there since we moved into our house, and we've been in the house for 14 years! I love the price... $2.98! Does anyone ever see pricing like that any more?

So, why have I never tatted a piece from this book? Lack of confidence in my tatting ability is the simple answer. But, how can I improve if I don't try? As soon as I lose this cast, I'm taking the plunge and practicing! There are some new tatters in The Tatted Ring of Bloggers who are not intimidated. They're producing some wonderful pieces. Are they perfect? Who cares? Without practice, there's no chance of achieving perfection!

I've decided to catalog my books as I read them... must be the librarian in me! My daughter, Andrea, asked me to catalog my shuttles as well. I think it will be a lot of fun to put my tatting catalog together. I'll learn more about my books and shuttles, and I think I'll learn more about using my computer. digital camera, and scanner!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like a great use of your time while unable to tat and it would be so nice to have all of one's tatting patterns organized.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!