Monday, November 26, 2007

The Mad Hatter




I needed a bit of cheering up today, and I was blessed with a wonderful package from TATBiT! I now have three new hats to add to my winter wardrobe... I can't wait to wear them to school! The kids will get such a kick out of them! I tried to pose so that you could see the bits of tatting, beads, pins, flowers, fun fur, and cording that make these hats so special, but you'll just have to come visit me to get a better look!

I also received a very special shawl pattern, and a painted gnome. I love gnomes! I have the book Gnomes (Is that the title? I know I have it around here somewhere...), and this past August my parents went to John C. Campbell Folk Camp and Dad carved a gnome, which now has a special place in my home.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, that is so awesome of Teri. Her gifts are so timely! I love Gnomes too! When I was little I read the Gnome book and believed in them....it was very common to see me talking to the trees to try and coax them out!

    You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hats are wonderful! I think my favorite is the green. Also nice Christmas tree in the background...looks like there is room for more tatted ornaments...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes! There's plenty of room for ornaments! By the time we finish, you'll hardly be able to see the green... I exaggerate, of course!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!