Saturday, October 20, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Sherry to share 7 facts about myself!

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

7 facts about myself:

1. I don't know how to link to Sherry's blog, so I have to post her blog address: http://ladyshuttlemaker.blogspot.com/. It's a good thing I'm an elementary library/computer teacher... some of the 5th graders know more than I do!
2. I haven't been able to figure out how to get my picture to show up when I comment on other people's blogs... I think it must be because I'm a Mac user! I also can't use any of the short cuts shown at the bottom... when I try, a mail window pops up... too weird!
3. Six and a half years ago, I hurt my shoulder playing volleyball. As a result, I couldn't lift my left arm. Despite months of treatment, I could not lift my arm higher than shoulder level. Then, a year and a half ago, I fell down the stairs... hit every one! I can now lift my arm straight up... go figure!
4. I have at least 114 tatting shuttles... I'm sure there are some tucked away that I just can't see right now. I also have at least 50 tatting books/leaflets. However, I didn't really start tatting in earnest until last spring.
5. I love olives! My favorite ones are Paesana Country Mix... mmmmm!
6. I collect kitchen gadgets and cookbooks, and I love good food... but I really don't like to cook.
7. I'm fascinated by tangrams, origami, and snowflakes... among other things!

I really don't know how to link, but I'm tagging...

Jullie at http://jullieteo.blogspot.com/
Jana at http://eloomanator.eloomanation.com/
Jan at http://stillplayingwithstring.blogspot.com/

Can you be tagged more than once? I hope not... I don't think I can come up with 7 more facts about myself!

4 comments:

  1. I tried to help out with the HTML but it is difficult to write the code to share with someone without it being active. I'll try to email it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wild about your arm. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tangrams - hmm ... really long time since I heard that mentioned anywhere. I have to go search where I placed the book on tangrams with the pieces in them. I hope they are still together - the book and the pieces, I mean.

    And, your arm - well glad that you have full control of it now. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!